From Confessions of a Beauty Addict, we bring you The Beauty Editor Commandments:
- Never wash hair two days in a row.
- Always wear SPF 30 sunscreen, come rain or shine, winter or summer.
- Wash your face every night before bed... even when drunk... even when tired.
- French manicures are not an option.
- Everybody looks better with a hint of bronzer or self-tanner.
- Avoid frowning -- just like your mom said, your face will stick that way.
- Don't smoke -- it causes wrinkles, sallow, uneven skin, and yellow teeth (oh, yeah, and theat whole cancer thing, too).
- Introduce acids into your daily routine -- glycolic, salicylic, retinoic, whatever. Your skin will thank you.
- Antioxidants are your best friend. Eat them, drink them, wear them, live them.
- Smile. When you carry yourself beautiful, you are beautiful.