- CHANEL ROUGE COCO IN LA PAUSA | It’s the perfect soft coral for lips during this first flush of spring.
- ESTEE LAUDER BERLIN RED MIRROR COMPACT | Because we love art in our everyday life and we particularly like a little bit of bauhaus in our bag.
- LA MER THE CONCENTRATE | We weren’t La Mer converts until we this... and now we can’t get enough. Skin looks and feels amazing immediately. We want to stockpile.
- JO MALONE VITAMIN E BODY BALM | Because it smells like honied heaven and leaves your skin non-greasy, supple and looking like it’s in soft focus.
- CHANEL LE VERNIS IN PARTICULIERE | Because griege is the word in the nails right now and it actually looks fantastic (and fashion forward) on. And GINGER AND LIZ CAN YOU KEEP A SECRET | This teeny tiny label from the US with some spectacular colours to rival the likes of other cult brands.
- HOURGLASS PRODIGY LIPGLOSS | The wafter-thin packaging is slim enough to fit into the pocket of even the skinniest jeans and it’s packed with the best non-sticky, mineral gloss.
- MV ORGANICS HAND RESCUE | Tangerine-scented SOS with Rosehip and Calendula to heal even the most chapped hands and cuticles. [not pictured]
- RMS "UN" COVER-UP | A revelation in raw beauty, it has transformed and simplified makeup. Use it as a concealer or base and rub it in like a moisturiser for a completely toxin-free, raw beauty glow that looks more natural than no makeup.
- JONATHAN WARD CANDLE | Beautiful British candles with tons of essential oils and a clean burn. We love the Moss.
- NATURE BISSE C+C VITAMIN SCRUB | How we love a bit of citrus in the spring. It’s refreshing and exfoliating.
- SKINCEUTICALS C E FERULIC | This stuff will visibly brighten the skin, in a one-two anti-aging punch.
- NATURE GIRL I AM WAVE BATH SALTS | Because it’s the best way to soothe sore muscles from our new exercise routine and relax after a long day of work.
- RICH HIPPIE KALACHAKRA | Limited-edition and far beyond my regular budget, I am reveling in the subtle citrus and floral fragrance this tiny bottle packs. It’s surprisingly synthetic free.
- ELLIS FAAS ELLIS RED | Because the colour is striking on every single person I’ve seen apply it to date. Pure genius.