This brand has either allocated huge portions of its advertising budget to the Balkan peninsula or the stunning women of Croatia must really love Collistar, because they are all over the pages (ads, editorial and advertorial) of the glossies on the Adriatic coast. It appears to be an Italian company that came into being in the early 1980s, died out for a bit and has had a renaissance of sorts since the early 2000s.
Their best selling products are:
- Sebum-Balancing Energizing Flui-Gel Oil-Free
- Active Face Cream
- Superconcentrated Anti-Cellulite Night Treatment
- Talasso Scrub Exfoliating Revitalizing Salts
- Silf Effect Bronzing Powder
- Three-Dimensional Supermascara